The future of Calderdale A&E is on the agenda for the 1st April Calder Ward Forum.
Lorna Denton, Project Support for Calderdale Commissioning Group is due to attend – although Jae Campbell, Upper Valley Neighbourhood Co-ordinator at Calderdale Council’s Neighbourhoods & Community Engagement team, says that may change on the night.
“The process is that they will be invited to explain the proposals under discussion and then there will be a Q&A section which we would aim to keep as constructive as possible – this will be limited to 30-45 minutes max in total, including their presentation, as there are a number of other items on the agenda and it is aimed to inform opinion rather than show strength of support for or against…this is to act as an information dissemination as to what the proposals are.”
The agenda follows:
Calder Ward Forum and PACT meeting
Waterfront Hall, Town Hall, Hebden Bridge, Tuesday 1st April
6.15pm arrival for 6.45 pm start
- Welcome and Apologies
- Report back from last meeting
- Tour de France Update – Katie Kinsella, Principal Officer – Tourism CMBC
- Calderdale A&E Department –
- Police update – your priorities for your local area
- Consultation Updates
- Calderdale Council Citizen Celebration Award
- Open Forum – what matters to you?
- Items for next meeting
- Date of next meeting