Following an unannounced visit by Climate Crime Unit Investigators on April 6th, the managing director of Weir Minerals in Todmorden has agreed to ask Weir Head Office whether the company warns shareholders of the risk attached to the Weir’s substantial … Continue reading
If you are registered with Hebden Bridge Group Practice and agree with this letter, please sign your name in the comments box – or email it if you don’t want to be publicly identified. I will add your names to … Continue reading
The anti-fracking support meeting this evening decided we need a basic intro to fracking. Here it is.
Digitech is central to NHS Sustainability and Transformation Plans, says ex-Cerner Vice President turned NHS England Director. What fresh revolving door horror is this? Before he started his job at NHS England – pushing digitech as key to Sustainability and … Continue reading
A secret process to cut NHS spending and services is galloping ahead across England. If you think this is all a VERY BAD IDEA, please tell your MP and Councillors. And get in touch with Calderdale & Kirklees 999 Call … Continue reading
- Hebden Bridge and other Calderdale GP practices’ patient data systems are unlawful
- Boycott Barclays, say Frackfree Planet campaigners
- So many revolving doors – was Bootham Park Hospital closed in the interests of patients or profits?
- New-build mental hospital for York – the murky workings of a post-democratic, privatising NHS
- Preston New Road Rolling Roadside Protest – Keep Lancashire Frack Free
- Barclays! Get your fracking hands off Ryedale
- Secretive Sustainability and Transformation Plans are likely to have cost NHS over £16 million in management consultancy fees
- What’s new at Kirkby Misperton Protection Camp?
- Upper Calder Valley helps Rochdale send warm clothes, food and medicine to people of Aleppo